He’brew Funky Jewbelation 2016
Sour Ale/Wild Ale
Funky Jewbelation ’16, 9.4% ABV Barrel-Aged Sour. A unique blend of seven ales and lagers from the Shmaltz beer line-up, aged in bourbon and rye whiskey barrels. Funky Jewbelation glistens a deep ruby color with a big, tart, sour cherry flavor and a malty earth aroma. A lovely puckering is complemented by subtle hints of bourbon, charred wood, molasses and light notes of vanilla.
· Jewbelation 19 (aged 10 months)
· Origin – Imperial Amber Ale w/ Pomegranate Juice (aged 10 months)
· Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A. (aged 6 months)
· Messiah Nut Brown Ale (aged 8 months)
· Rejewvenator 2014 (aged 11 months)
· Death of a Contract Brewer (aged 16 months)
· Bock Bock (aged 7 months)
· Chanukah in Kentucky (aged 8 months)
find He’brew Funky Jewbelation 2016 on tap
Please select both a beer and a bar to list.
Are you sure you want to remove this beer?